Frequently asked Questions(FAQS):
- Do you carry parts in your stock?
- What is your minimum order?
- What is your term for sale?
- How can I open an account?
- What form of payment do you accept?
- What lines is IBS ELECTRONICS franchised for?
- How long does it take to ship my order?
- Does IBS Electronics stand for anything?
- What specific lines does IBS Electronics carry?
- Can IBS Electronics can extend credit terms?
- Can IBS Electronics source hard to find or obsolete parts?
- Can I talk to sales people with product knowledge?
Q – Do you carry parts in your stock?
A – Yes, all IBS Electronics parts listed in our search results are in our stock.
Q – What is your minimum order?
A – Our minimum order for mail or phone order is $100.00usd and online order is $10.00usd.
Q – What is your term for sale?
- Terms COD, Credit Card, ACH, PayPal, TT in Advance or Credit terms after approval.
- We will provide net Terms for repeat Customers.
- All of our quotation is based on F.O.B USA unless the customer is located in Hong Kong or China and specifies that they need quotation F.O.B Hong Kong.
Q – How can I open an account?
A – We offer open accounts to repeat customers only, unless it is a special circumstance order.
Q – What form of payment do you accept?
- Cash on Delivery “COD”
- All Major Credit Cards(American Express, Visa, or MasterCard)
Q – What lines is IBS ELECTRONICS franchised for?
A – Please refer back to our product list for all IBS’s lines. IBS also handles other major brands as a service to our customers for them to eliminate having to create multiple suppliers. With this method customers can avoid additional shipping charges, and expedite their orders from one supplier.
Q – How long does it take to ship my order?
A – We have experienced staff, which expedites electronic parts on daily basis. Over 90% of times IBS can ship the products the same day or with 24 hours delivery time. IBS can consolidate your shipment with your preferred forwarder.
Q – Does IBS Electronics stand for anything?
A – IBS Electronics stands for International Business Systems Electronics.
Q – What specific lines does IBS Electronics carry?
A – IBS Electronics is a full line distributor with global connections with 30 years of experience and knowledgeable staff. IBS will be able to help you with all of your electronic issue’s needs.
Q – Can IBS Electronics extend credit terms?
A – One of our strength in IBS Electronics is to provide for our customers with good credit, extended credit terms in one day.
Q – Can IBS Electronics source hard to find or obsolete parts?
A – Having over 10 million dollar of inventory, it is very likely that we have in stock what they need. Our specialty is to source hard to find or obsolete items. If we do not have them in our inventory, we can provide them with alternatives.
Q – Can I talk to sales people with product knowledge?
A – IBS has knowledgeable that have experience in the electronic industry with continuous training throughout the calendar year. We are capable to talk directly to the customers’ engineering department to answer their design questions as well as detailed information about the products.
We understand that our customers need more than just a supplier; they need a strategic partner in their supply chain, so we strive to be that and more. We consistently utilize our in-stock inventory and global network of suppliers to reduce your procurement cycles, lower transaction costs and provide quality electronic components at competitive prices.
Cancelling an Order
If you need to cancel your order please e-mail us at Sales@IBSElectronics.com or call us toll free at 1-800-717-6475